Monday 22 April 2013

Stairs wanting to be climbed.....




In the last few days, no hours, before I set off there still seems to be an endless list of stuff to do. I have gradually been working my way through this list and, I must confess, been getting ever more giddy and excited by the moment. Not a very comfortable place to be, really. So I talked things through, ate some food and sat still for a while.

It has taken a lot of commitment to get to this point and, as Rev Mugo writes in Jade Mountains sustained intention is something one has to put wholehearted effort into. The last 7 months of planning has not happened easily or without times when I questioned the wisdom of continuing. But here I am, my feet almost on the starting block ready to walk. As I rather self consciously said in the video interview with Rev Mugo, I have no idea of what will come of this journey and I am content with that. What I also get is the sense that there is something else besides my own will driving things on - the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.  When we take a step forwards, the Universe takes a step towards us. How good is that!

On my walk I shall be meditating each morning at 7:30 am and each evening at 8:00 pm. I will be offering Transfer of Merit for a list of people and situations. It would be lovely if you would be able to join me at those times, as often as you are able. If you would like to know about the Transfer of Merit list or want Merit Transferred for someone then please go to Field of Merit

Oh, and if you would like to get email notification when I post something new then please click on the link top right. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne - go for it! I look forward to joining you on the walk on May 1st and will be thinking of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Rev Alicia. See you on the path!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very best wishes go with you!

    ReplyDelete