Sunday 28 April 2013

At Angle Bay - Final Insallment!

In Part 1 I mentioned feeling fortunate.Getting to Angle from Bosherston in one day required me getting a bus around the closed section of the MOD firing range. As I was about to get on it, already feeling grateful for the sunshine, the place and just the fact of being there, I turned round to see a man walking towards me holding a bank card. My bank card!!! I had to thank him very quickly (and profusely!!!) as the only bus of the day was about to leave and I had to catch it.

Mmmm...... as well as feeling fortunate - think it would be good to be more careful with my stuff as I travel around!


3 comments:

  1. Close call I'd say. Bit of merit coming your way perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a very close call! I felt very looked after :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monday morning, and Rev. Mugo and I are setting off today for Pembrokeshire and we'll see you on Wednesday - may the good fortune continue!

    ReplyDelete