Saturday 4 May 2013

Technical difficulties abated, for the moment....

Third time lucky in trying to write something today. If anyone can tell me what the glitch might be - I upload a photo, then try to type up text. Tap on the screen, the keypad appears, the curser flashes but no letters appear - any ideas of what mght be wrong?

So.... yesterday started later than usual and while I waited for friends to join, I found time to sit and enjoy the view of Broad Haven beach. The one pictured above is a small cove looking out past cliffs into St Bride's Bay. This was at the end of a long, companiable 12 or so miles with Andy, Eeva and their dog Mollie.

It has been good to walk alone and in silence, and a pleasure, too, to walk in good company. People ask me along the way about where I have come from and where I am going to be in the days to come. It has been embarrassing to be unable to bring this into my mind. I don't think this is because of  a defect in my memory, but more to do with the journey I  am on. The need to be in the present moment with each step I take. I have been asked also about my moods.... and apart from one day when I didn't eat well enough for the miles I was walking, I have not even noticed or given my state of mind names like happy or sad.  Quite a revelation to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment