Monday 25 March 2013

On a sunny day, with a lighter load than I will have in Wales
Welcome to the place where I will be letting you all know how I, and those walking with me, are progressing on this walk around the coast of Pembrokeshire.
Each day we will be meditating and offering Merit. I hope to add a Merit Page very shortly so that you can let me know of people and situations that you would like us to offer Merit for.
It would be great if those of you who are unable to join us in Wales would meditate at the same time as us. Please let us know who you are so that we can form a Merit Walk community for the three weeks that it will take us. It is likely that the meditation period will be in the morning, before breakfast. I will let y'all know for definate here.

Details of our itinerary can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment